Question on wattage for my fluval spec v

Nick Mazzone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
27
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a odyssey t5 on it for a few hours then it broke lol Chinese crap, my question is I bought this evo 18 inch 30watt led, will this light support my corals, I have a zoa, Kenya tree, and a bubble tip anemone which was very healthy with the odyssey light... Thanks looking forward to answers



ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458186534.801472.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458186544.566973.jpg
 
Zoas will be fine, maybe will become browner.
Nems need higher light than that. My nem is cooking under 100W led puck and seems to enjoy it (have 3:1 ratio of deep blue : white and also lot of UV leds) - when I say 100W are German watts, not Chinese ones.
Anyway, the name of the fixture is cool - marine coral reef cichlid lunar. :confused: - where this cichlid is coming from??? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new