Question

Mydoghasfleas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
326
Reaction score
387
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would 4 xr30w G4 pro units be able to cover a 4'x4'x2' sps dominant tank without need for supplemental light to address shadowing?
 
I would think so since they say they will cover an area of 36x36. I have 2x XR30W G3 pro and 1x XR15W G3 Pro over a 36x24x20 tank with little to no shadowing. The new lenses are suppose to have better spread. I wish they made them for the G3s.:(
 
Following . I have a 45g cube 24"x24" about to set up. Can One G3 cover this tank for sps dominant or need 2 of them? Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new