Questions about Mastertronic + Hydros controller

anthonymckay

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
613
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone using a Mastertronic and sending test data to a Hydros Controller? Have seen guides for setting this up, but I'm wondering if you can control stuff based on the data? Or if it's just simply to have all the graphs in a single location on the Hydros dashboard. I currently use a Mastertronic, and I'm interested in a controlling a pump for a GFO reactor based on the Phosphate test results. ie: If po4 > 0.08 turn the GFO reactor pump on, if < 0.03 turn it off. Is this possible?
 
I do not have a Mastertronic but from what I have heard you can use it to control outputs. Hopefully someone with both can let us know for sure. @Connor At CoralVue do you know if you can control an output on the Hydros using Mastertronic phosphate data?
 
I do not have a Mastertronic but from what I have heard you can use it to control outputs. Hopefully someone with both can let us know for sure. @Connor At CoralVue do you know if you can control an output on the Hydros using Mastertronic phosphate data?
YES! Absolutely! Once you have your Mastertronic set up, you can link the API to HYDROS, very simple, and takes just a few seconds. After that, you can create an Input for each of the parameters you are testing to be brought into the INPUTS of HYDROS. Then, logic can be based of those inputs!
 
YES! Absolutely! Once you have your Mastertronic set up, you can link the API to HYDROS, very simple, and takes just a few seconds. After that, you can create an Input for each of the parameters you are testing to be brought into the INPUTS of HYDROS. Then, logic can be based of those inputs!
Yes, what he said!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new