- Joined
- Mar 2, 2013
- Messages
- 380
- Reaction score
- 88
- Location
- Wilmington, NC
- What state or country do you live in
- North Carolina
Hey all,
I am starting a new tank in the next few weeks and I am trying to decide what I should do as far as reactors. Idk much about bio-pellet reactors but I have heard they do good things to control nitrates. Do bio pellets help with water clarity like carbon does? Would running a dual carbon and GFO BRS reactor AND bio pellets be too much?
I am starting a new tank in the next few weeks and I am trying to decide what I should do as far as reactors. Idk much about bio-pellet reactors but I have heard they do good things to control nitrates. Do bio pellets help with water clarity like carbon does? Would running a dual carbon and GFO BRS reactor AND bio pellets be too much?
