Questions about Red Mangrove

hrdneglcry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
718
Reaction score
212
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three Red Mangrove trees. Two are doing fine in my refugium. The third I did not realize did not take root. I got it planted but the leaf is brown, dry and closed and I think that it may be dead. Also I have Briopsis on the bottom of my Mangroves and I brush it off with a tooth brush but it comes back.
 
Is it gonna recover ir if the one leaf is brown and closed is that like it?
 
What happened was that your cleaning must damage its root. Red Mangroves with damage roots will not do well.
Algae growing on their roots will not cause problem for mangroves
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new