Questions for selling/buying on here?

tang559

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers, im quite new to r2r, been a long time lurker and barely being active on here.Ive been learning a lot by reading threads. Not sure if this is where im suppose post about this. Im sorry for the newbie mistakes.
Question 1- How you post on the market or classified to sell like, equipment or tank accessories etc.?
Question2- What's the different. between the classified thread and the market place?
If someone can let me know more details, I appreciated.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi ,welcome to the reef... :)
let's ask the #MODS for help here.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello reefers, im quite new to r2r, been a long time lurker and barely being active on here.Ive been learning a lot by reading threads. Not sure if this is where im suppose post about this. Im sorry for the newbie mistakes.
Question 1- How you post on the market or classified to sell like, equipment or tank accessories etc.?
Question2- What's the different. between the classified thread and the market place?
If someone can let me know more details, I appreciated.

Our for sale/trade forums are offered as a benefit of membership and members must have 25 posts and must have been a member 30 days prior to placing an item in this section. It looks like you need one more post and then the classifieds section will be available for you!

More details can be found in our terms of service (https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms/).

OP
OP
tang559

tang559

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our for sale/trade forums are offered as a benefit of membership and members must have 25 posts and must have been a member 30 days prior to placing an item in this section. It looks like you need one more post and then the classifieds section will be available for you!

More details can be found in our terms of service (https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms/).
so i have to by membership?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Although you are welcome to upgrade your membership, the classified section is free to all members that have 25 posts and have been a member for at least 30 days.

Back