Questions on overflow boxes??

badstorm48

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
400
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at the marine depot nano over flow box for my 20 gallon tank. Has anyone ever used or heard anything about this overflow box? As there are no reviews on marine depot I want to see what other people's experiences are with this overflow box. The good, the, bad and the uglies of it.
 
Seems like not many people have used this over flow box before. It looks just as good as the other overflow boxes. So, I may just take a chance and try it out.
 
Do you remember which brand it was? For some reason one of them is prone to "overflow" so to say while the other one works like a champ. I can't remember which one I have, but it's been in service for 17+ years now without any problems. I double stacked it in the picture below.

 
It's made by marine depot, but your pic looks just like one of the larger ones
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new