Questions on Protein Skimmer and ATO

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Aqua C Remora and i have had it a while and all of a sudden it is pushing micro bubbles in the tank...it is the HOB type.... should i buy the prefilter or does someone have another suggestion.

i just got a JBJ - ATO has anyone had any issues with it.... i am just curious before i install it.

SteelerMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran an aqua c remora before a installed a sump. I had the pre filter box and it worked well. How long have you been using the skimmer?

OP
OP
I

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had it running over a year... I am also running a UV and a canister filter. Now I am wondering why I am getting those micro bubbles.. I am thinking of getting the pre filter box and see if that works

SteelerMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have a 2nd one laying around. I had bought one and the silicone on one of the sides came loose and they sent me another one. I will look to see if I have the old one which I can reseal for you if you want. Are you going to the holiday party?

OP
OP
I

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have a 2nd one laying around. I had bought one and the silicone on one of the sides came loose and they sent me another one. I will look to see if I have the old one which I can reseal for you if you want. Are you going to the holiday party?

I will be at the party... How much for it

Sue

OP
OP
I

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks..... I kinda want to put in a sump but I have someone that lives in the condo below me.. I am afraid of it overflowing and causing a problem. Plus my tank is not drilled. I saw a eshoppes and a skimmer plus pump for around 300.00

Sue

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back