Quick Brooklynella Rally Pro question

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy!

I am treating my friends tank with rally pro after the clownfish came down with brook. The treatment is in tank since he can't setup a QT. How long do you all recommend dosing for in tank. @vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Howdy!

I am treating my friends tank with rally pro after the clownfish came down with brook. The treatment is in tank since he can't setup a QT. How long do you all recommend dosing for in tank. @vetteguy53081
Generally clears up in 7-10 days
I recommend 5 days once cleared up

OP
OP
Spare time

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Generally clears up in 7-10 days
I recommend 5 days once cleared up

I'm curious on your opinion. So the two fish died in the tank, and we are debating leaving it fallow for 2 months, or just dosing rally pro in the tank for a week or so. Thoughts? I figure since we have the rally pro, we might as well do that route.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm curious on your opinion. So the two fish died in the tank, and we are debating leaving it fallow for 2 months, or just dosing rally pro in the tank for a week or so. Thoughts? I figure since we have the rally pro, we might as well do that route.
If the fish were already facing severe symptoms, ruby Rally may have been too late. I would for sure do fallow, however you can monitor and perfect water quality and even add if desired a coral or two

OP
OP
Spare time

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the fish were already facing severe symptoms, ruby Rally may have been too late. I would for sure do fallow, however you can monitor and perfect water quality and even add if desired a coral or two

We decided to just go ahead and treat the tank with the rally since he had it. I guess might as well be sure to kill it off and the bottle was already bought and there doesn't seem to be any major side effects from dosing it.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We decided to just go ahead and treat the tank with the rally since he had it. I guess might as well be sure to kill it off and the bottle was already bought and there doesn't seem to be any major side effects from dosing it.
Its safe and effective, just takes a little longer. Have a great Monday

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 71 75.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back