Quick help identifying this coral!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishDoji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishDoji

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We picked up a coral from the LFS and I already forgot the name of the coral :/ can someone help with a quick identification. It is purple and green

B0CC281F-3B0B-4B82-8601-86DEF0CEBF77.jpeg
 
candy cane :)
 
or blasto ,clearer pic for positive :)
 
My gf’s phone was able to get a slightly better picture. I don’t think it is any of the ones me turned so far?

F9C7A03A-B805-4BC8-90C6-3B93EF9B7DAF.jpeg 1D179406-7A99-4EB5-A311-ACA92B440E53.jpeg
 
blasto for sure :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new