quick question on Fragging GreenSlimer

  • Thread starter Thread starter illjoshlli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

illjoshlli

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want my Green slimer to grow vertically. Do you think fragging it at the bends will drive it to Grow up rather than left/right (see 1st pic)? The new growth is vertical-ish (well 45 degrees). For some reason the two original branches started growing horizontally when I first got it.





(4 months back)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new