R.I.P Paul

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just read the article... One of my favorite actors. Prayers for his family and the other man's family as well.
 
I was reading the articles. However, I want confirmation.
I'll believe it when a hospital confirms it.
The article said this happened while he was raising money for charity. They also said there was another car like his in the show, so..
They also said he was driving it and another one said he was in the passenger seat.
 
It true just was on the news he was the passenger they both passed the driver and him
 
I was reading the articles. However, I want confirmation.
I'll believe it when a hospital confirms it.
The article said this happened while he was raising money for charity. They also said there was another car like his in the show, so..
They also said he was driving it and another one said he was in the passenger seat.
It was confirmed by his publicist and the charity organization. It was confirmed on his Twitter account and FB page.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new