R/O Faucet Adapter

Richard M

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have bought a 4 Stage BRS R/O DI system. However, the included 2 adapters do not fit my faucet. The tubing for the R/O system is 1/4. My laundry room faucet is 15/16" male. What adapter do I need to buy?

Thank You
 
It looks like this.
DBA192EA-FE2F-4107-B6CE-514F905A16E2.jpeg

Hardware store should have them.

https://www.freshwatersystems.com/p-282-dmfit-garden-hose-connector-14-tube-x-34-fght.aspx
 
I have that exact adapter, but for some reason my laundry room sink is 15/16 male not 3/4 male so it does not fit.
 
Ugg.
I honesty don’t know. I wind up taking samples to the store and buying a couple more than I need.
 
It's designed to go between the hard plumbing and your braided sink, washer, dishwasher or toilet line right after the shutoff valve. Like this....
1515788824287657565680.jpg


Being a 3-way valve regardless of the setting on the valve (open or closed) it does not effect the flow to the fixture it's attached to.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new