R2R CONTEST and GIVEAWAY WINNERS CIRCLE Thread!!!!!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve won a countless number of gift cards from @SBB Corals
Beautiful pieces at amazing prices! Huge sale going on now https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...special-code-clear15-47-corals-remain.880724/
3A940330-6D0F-458C-93F0-1A0861D71819.jpeg

hrdneglcry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of us go crazy wanting, waiting, wondering and (LURKING :neutral:especially) , over these wonderful contests and giveaways that Reef2Reef and the Sponsors put together for all of us, the loyal members of Reef2Reef!!! These contests and giveaways are always great because so many people from all over the place get involved and It doesn't discriminate man, women, location, tank size, and most importantly our wallets:xd:!!!!!!! Also let's face it the creativity is effluent and the prizes are always amazing!!! Lets share our stories about the contests and giveaways and most importantly the awesome prizes we won!!!!!!1smile1

Lets also give Reef2Reef and the Sponsor a BIG Thanks !!!!!!!:cheer2:
I would like to enter. Not sure where the entry form is. LOL

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of coral vendors who do sale threads and have a lot of give aways. Some will play games to win money for free corals and other vendors just randomly give out prizes for participating in their threads.
Since about November I have got a free order from 4 different vendors just from spending time posting on their threads.

If you have the time to spend posting in their threads many vendors are very generous with rewards for doing it.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tagged you in the two open Reef2Reef giveaways yesterday. Go to the first post on those two threads and read the instructions for entering. Most of the giveaways have multiple ways to enter so make sure you maximize your potential by doing as many bonus entries as you can complete and making a separate post for each.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tagged you in the two open Reef2Reef giveaways yesterday. Go to the first post on those two threads and read the instructions for entering. Most of the giveaways have multiple ways to enter so make sure you maximize your potential by doing as many bonus entries as you can complete and making a separate post for each.
I've never had any luck in the giveaways ran by R2R, probably because so many people enter them. I've considered not even entering them but I guess there is always a chance.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've never had any luck in the giveaways ran by R2R, probably because so many people enter them. I've considered not even entering them but I guess there is always a chance.
Do it! We need you there.

Doglips56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never won a prize in my entire life - I’m not joking. What a dream it would be to win an Orajel light for the new tank we are setting up! We currently have. 40 breeder but are upgrading to a 110 soon! Thank you R2R and sponsors for offering opportunities to win awesome gear! Best of luck to all!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back