R2R family

Chefwheredyougo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
1,934
Location
Tulsa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a post here the other day that said each member here is a part of the collective R2R reef. That metaphor couldn't have been more perfect.

I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed being a part of this reef with you all for the past 6 or so months. I've met some great people and learned alot from everyone. I've never been a part of a group that took so much care of one another, whether it being the admin taking down scammers, to the thoughtful gift giving of Secret Santa. Everyone goes above and beyond to help one another out, and it really warms the heart, especially during this time of year when people really need it.

Im happy that I chose this site to become a member of, and glad I was embraced by you. I can't wait to see what next year brings us all.

Happy Holidays to everyone apart of the The Reef. Each and everyone of you are amazing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new