**R2R LIVE SALE ALERT** $1, $2, $3, $4 Corals - Mystery Boxes - Games - AND TONS OF RIDICULOUS DEALS - 7/29/23 SAT & 7/30/23 SUN - Don't Miss It

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I’m honestly not quite sure I could fit something else in either…..but then again the that goes agains the
IMG_5433.jpeg
IMG_5382.jpeg
Corals Admittedly motto of “always room for one(or more) more”
I almost tagged you earlier, then thought no, he's a good friend, don't want to lose him to an angry wife. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
GIF by Lunomoney

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost tagged you earlier, then thought no, he's a good friend, don't want to lose him to an angry wife. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
GIF by Lunomoney
One or two (lol) are easy to get in the door.And Just out of curiosity, why am I watching @pandaparties at work?

NoahK958

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIVE SALE STARTS AT 10am PST (1pm EST) on Saturday (7/29/23)!

On Sunday (7/30/23), we'll have round 2 starting at 10am PST (1pm EST) till 6pm PST (9pm EST), and announce the winner to the raffle at the end!

1. Use our calendar to select your delivery date. We will use the delivery date selected on your first order. Orders placed afterwards do not have to have the same delivery date. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You may purchase your shipping module ahead of time to secure your calendar spot - https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. We can combine your orders! If you have an order pending to go out after our live sale, and shipping is already paid for, we can add the live sale purchases to that order. No additional shipping fee required.

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here -
https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order
Can’t wait hope y’all have anemones on sale too!!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office
Jim Carrey Shipping GIF by Morgan Creek

Use our calendar to select your delivery date. We will use the delivery date selected on your first order. Orders placed afterwards do not have to have the same delivery date. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You may purchase your shipping module ahead of time to secure your calendar spot - https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office
Jim Carrey Shipping GIF by Morgan Creek

Use our calendar to select your delivery date. We will use the delivery date selected on your first order. Orders placed afterwards do not have to have the same delivery date. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You may purchase your shipping module ahead of time to secure your calendar spot - https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module
Morning Kaleb

kalebfishy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alrighty friends, family, and invertebrates.
How many frag racks do we have in our aquariums? I will give you a hint, it is more than one and less than 3000!! ;):face-with-tears-of-joy:
Person who guesses the closest gets a nice gift card to use on their next purchase with us. I will be back at 2pm Pst to announce the winner

shades of blue GIF

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How many frag racks do we have in our aquariums? I will give you a hint, it is more than one and less than 3000!! ;):face-with-tears-of-joy:
Person who guesses the closest gets a nice gift card to use on their next purchase with us. I will be back at 2pm Pst to announce the winner

shades of blue GIF
What do you consider a frag rack? Like the ones hanging on the side of your display tank with the zoas, or do all egg crate racks in the tanks count?

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

shades of blue GIF
Is it consider only for racks against the glass or the ones with legs on bottom of tanks too

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 139 41.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 168 49.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 31 9.2%
Back