1A68BF9B-6CA5-40F9-8FB7-CD45731FD957.jpeg
Me with messy hair & PJs!

Rcpilot

Addicted to LPS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the Scotties! Grew up with them and my folks still have 2 now!
The one on the left is Aiden. My wife has had him since he was 8 weeks old. She socialized him very well. He has no bad attitude, LOVES people, and is a sucker for any attention. He's a little lover, and so engaged with you.

Brielle is his half-sister came from the same breeder. Brielle has a different mother, but they share a father.
We adopted her when she was 3yrs old. Shes been imbred too much and is dumb as a stump. She was abused by her former owner, and we did not know that when we agreed to adopt her. See the thunder jacket? She's shaved short and wears a thunder jacket 24/7. She's afraid of everything... I tore a paper towel off the roll the other day. The sound sent her scrambling out of the room and under the nearest coffee table. She once nearly knocked herself unconscious running from the sound of a dropped fork. She took off, lwgs going every which way, ran straight into the stairs, head first, wobbly on her feet, and now howling in pain..... over a dropped kitchen fork.
She needs coaching to go outside and poop. I have to supervise every dump, to be sure she's empty, or she'll come in the house and do it... which nearly got her SHOT one time last year when my wife and I had enough of it.
She's TERRIFIED of kids. Absolutely freaks out if she see's or hears a kid.
She's a wreck. We agreed to adopt a dog... not a basketcase.... but she's here and we committed to her. We just try to give her a peaceful home and pray she doesn't live to be the oldest Scottie in history.

dmc209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we are a little closer group now, I thought I would share a pic of my family so you know who your talking to. Here's me and the wife Tonya. Oh ya my name is David.

My little girl:

alycia.jpg
Beautiful family David! Thanks for the warm welcome too! I'm new to salt. Looking forward to joining the conversation and learning from the members. See you around. David

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back