R2R Member Faces

pireefgirl85

View Badges
Reaction score
This is my little family! My fiance', his name is Brock(together 6 yrs, engaged for 3, but were best friends for 10 yrs prior) I recommend falling in love with your best friend, good times will be had by all! Lol He has a son from a previous relationship, Cooper Joseph, who is, and always will be, my 1st baby. He was 11 months old when we started "dating". I tell everyone he is my unbiological son. And, we have a daughter together that will be 3 at the end of October, Taelynn Faye. Oh, and of course our fish and our Great Dane Jolie. Lol We live about as far south in Vermilion Parish, LA as you can get(almost 40 miles to the nearest town) and we spend our days teaching our kids how to live off the land. I am a scenic, and wildlife, photographer, only second to being a mommy. I also work for multiple hunting lodges during duck season (We are a major tourist destination from Sept to Jan). We love our simple little southern island life! And, of course, our reef tanking!

Last edited:

Gweeds1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Posted this pic of our wedding on another thread of mine, but thought I'd make a formal introduction!

This is me (real name Guy) and my wife of 3 weeks now, Gemma. We have 3 boys, James (2), Reuben (5) and Theo (8). The other love of my life is my dog... Maggie, she's a one year old Goldendoodle.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Bump this thread.....

Here I am at muscle beach in my Speedo trying to pick up some hot babes. It probably doesn't help that I'm there with my mom and sister. I think I'm yelling, "Ladies, I'm over here!" :rolleyes:

At the Beach.JPG

Last edited:

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
OK, OK, a more recent mugshot of me....along with the family. I'm the old man with that shocked look on my face because they just told me what a wedding in New Jersey costs. Son and oldest daughter on the outsides, younger daugher and new son-in-law in the center.....and the wife.

Lauras Wedding Family Pic.jpg

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
OK, OK, a more recent mugshot of me....along with the family. I'm the old man with that shocked look on my face because they just told me what a wedding in New Jersey costs. Son and oldest daughter on the outsides, younger daugher and new son-in-law in the center.....and the wife.

Lauras Wedding Family Pic.jpg
Great pictures!!! You have a beautiful family

Any special reefing plans for this week?

• Yes

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 11.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Pieces of the Ocean
FishyBusinessAquatics.com