R2R Member Hub/Portal

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,872
Reaction score
122,529
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Friends!

We're looking to create a Member Hub or Member Portal Page where you will be able to access all the important details about R2R, settings, information, and much more with one click. We would love to have your input!

Examples of things we might include:

Guides & How-Tos
Reef Glossary
Recommended Articles
Reef Chemistry Calculator / Tools
Local Club Finder
Account Quick Links


Those are a few ideas.

What are some things you would like to see us include?
 
Oh and we'll feature cool and fun items as well! :)
 
I think this is a super cool idea! It would be neat to have a central hub that contains all of those resources!
 
I think this is a super cool idea! It would be neat to have a central hub that contains all of those resources!

What's some stuff you would like to see in it?
 
What's some stuff you would like to see in it?
I think what you have listed is perfect!
Maybe a section that includes your tank and a notepad style section to go along with it
I think having a section that includes "where to buy x from" for example. a section that shows the coral vendors, wavemaker vendors, etc....
 
I think what you have listed is perfect!
Maybe a section that includes your tank and a notepad style section to go along with it
I think having a section that includes "where to buy x from" for example. a section that shows the coral vendors, wavemaker vendors, etc....

I like it!
 
I like the list,

Maybe a member directory (such as staff, or our reef experts jay and randy) for quick access if people need help.
And not so much a direct contact, but example if someone needs randy's help, it directs them to the reefing chemistry forum, if someone needs fish help they select jay and it takes them to fish disease forum
 
Hello Friends!

We're looking to create a Member Hub or Member Portal Page where you will be able to access all the important details about R2R, settings, information, and much more with one click. We would love to have your input!

Examples of things we might include:

Guides & How-Tos
Reef Glossary
Recommended Articles
Reef Chemistry Calculator / Tools
Local Club Finder
Account Quick Links


Those are a few ideas.

What are some things you would like to see us include?
This is awesome! I’m down to help organize it if you need!
 
I like the list,

Maybe a member directory (such as staff, or our reef experts jay and randy) for quick access if people need help.
And not so much a direct contact, but example if someone needs randy's help, it directs them to the reefing chemistry forum, if someone needs fish help they select jay and it takes them to fish disease forum
Yes, and a list that defines who our Reef Squad, FishMedics, etc. are.
 
I'm going to bump this so that more people can see this!
 
Ok this is about to come to life finally!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new