R2R Partner Member 2017 (Ultimate Tank Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am thinking I'll have to do it when I get home tonight. Couple questions though, when are the drawings held? Do we need to post our order on here (I see others have)? Where do I go to find out what a member gets/does/etc.?

The drawings will be held via Facebook LIVE on a special page we have created for partner members. You do not have to have a FB account or be watching to win. If your number is chosen you will be contacted to claim your prize. Also you do not need to post your order number. We got all that! :)

Thanks everyone!

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If purchased now, does the partner membership roll over to 2018 or does it only last for the rest of the 2017?

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mdbannister said he'd buy me in 'cause I saved his rommels watermelon from the agonizing death known as Daniel's g̶r̶a̶v̶e̶y̶a̶r̶d̶, reef tank.

For anyone wondering who @mdbannister is, he's basically this guy;
2xym.jpg

Statements made may not accurately represent anything said by @mdbannister

Last edited:

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If purchased now, does the partner membership roll over to 2018 or does it only last for the rest of the 2017?

Partner drive is an annual thing, so it's for a calendar year, not just through 2017.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the new banner color will be purple I see?

Done for the color purple and I had free shipping as well, WIN WIN :p

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

It will last until this time next year! :)

With my first comment on the Forum, I've just joined the membership Drive. Look forward interaction with y'all in the future.

Best first post ever! HA! Thank you!

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUT WAIT.....There's and Early Bird Drawing!

Become a Partner Member before October 10th and you will have your "chances" entered into an early bird drawing for a Waterbox Platinum Series 135 System valued at over $2000! Your choice of Black or White! Drawing will take place on October 10th LIVE on our Partner Member Facebook Group!

platinum.png

Aquarium Perfection
The Platinum series is designed for aquarists who are looking for quality features at a great price. Low-iron glass on all panels, foam leveling mat attached to bottom pane, removable upper overflow for cleaning, dual returns, glass sumps, electronic ATO system, quiet-flow schedule 80 plumbing included and UV coated cabinetry included.

Rimless Design
Low iron ultra-clear glass with the highest quality silicone and crisp edges. No sloppy corner silicone here. Each aquarium is water tested, polished and inspected before it is brought to market.

Intelligent ATO
WATERBOX has partnered with European Brand Pacific Sun to provide a FREE Waterbox Sentry ATO system with every Platinum Series Reef Ready Waterbox. This intelligent ATO system keeps your evaporation water in check with a professional yet easy to use one click interface and optical sensors.

External Overflow Box
Unique to our 40.1 Platinum, we incorporated an external overflow box to maximize aquarium landscape options.

UV Coated Cabinetry
Each cabinet is double sealed in UV protectant to resist water spills and provide a stable foundation that looks great. Available in Black and White.

Glass Filtration Sump
Each platinum series includes a glass sump with ATO reservoir. Dual micron socks included with schedule 80 pvc plumbing kit. Each sump is designed for maximum flow with ample size room for protein skimmer.

Push Open Doors
European doors that are flush with the front glass aquarium panel provide ease of access into the cabinet.

Stainless Hinges
High quality adjustable hinges provide rust-free access into your cabinet.

Leveling Feet
Adjustable leveling feet are included with each cabinet to ensure tank is level during installation.

Waterbox.jpg
Gotta wait till friday pay day. Definitely gonna do this love r2r
rrR7WXH.png

Yup all fixed thanks @revhtree

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all for your vote of confidence in our community. When you vote with your pocketbook it means something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back