R2R Partner Membership 2019 (YOU Pick Your Prize)

What do you like best about the R2R Partner Membership?

• The gear you get

• The prize drawings

• Supporting the forum

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefs On Ice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as you are not shipping anything live - shipping rates to Alaska using USPS are the same as anywhere else in the US - Priority mail gets here in 3 days. It's been about 20 years since the mail was barged up north. So many vendors miss out on Alaskan market because they don't offer shipping to Alaska like contiguous states even though it can be just a simple and cost effective.

Reefs On Ice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For shipping to prizes or merchandise to Alaska, one of the best options when not shipping livestock is the USPS. Same rates as to any of the other states and Priority Mail typically arrives in 3 days. It's been about 20 years since mail was barged up north. Many vendors miss out on Alaskan buyers due to outdated inflexible shipping policies.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another great one.
Now the problems begin APEX[emoji848][emoji848]redsea tank [emoji848][emoji848] or BOTH [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]‍♂️♂️

what is the cut off date for accepting membership?

Signed up! Tons of information here so I consider it a bargain.

BAM! DONE! You guys have helped me, saved me money, and saved me some hair pulling on a head with no hair! It's the least members can do for you guys......bonus plan, cool stuff!![emoji12]

Great to reup!

Good deal I can get the 200 one and extra tickets. Thank you and everyone that has the amazing things to donate to give away.

Thank you for the Message in the Inbox reup completed!!

Glad to support such a great community!

Okay, I am in with the upgraded membership! Let the fun begain.

Just signed up! :)

Signed sealed and paid! Thanks Rev! I don’t participate as much as I sit and read but worth every penny to help keep the hobby strong!

Thank you everyone for the love and support!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in for another year. Love this forum/love the members!!

regretted waiting too long last year, so I'm in this year.

Just got the upgraded partner membership. Glad to be able to support this community.

Done. Hopefully no one out their raffle tickets in the same item(s) as me.

Done ! Reef2reef is the best community forum I’ve ever been a part of! I will support r2r as long as I’m able! Thanks for the fantastic opportunities and great group of hobbyists!

Signed up for another year. Seems like a pretty good deal for all of the information, discussions and general chatter. [emoji1]

This is a great site, glad to contribute!

Is this also open to international members please? Thanks.

Let's give it a shot. At the very least I'll get a towel and frag rack out of it ;)

I’m in!!!! Got extra tickets too!

Thanks everyone for the love and support! And yes this is open to international members you just would need to pay actual shipping for the swag and prizes if you win! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As long as you are not shipping anything live - shipping rates to Alaska using USPS are the same as anywhere else in the US - Priority mail gets here in 3 days. It's been about 20 years since the mail was barged up north. So many vendors miss out on Alaskan market because they don't offer shipping to Alaska like contiguous states even though it can be just a simple and cost effective.

YES and I am not sure why we excluded Alaska! Same shipping applies.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Signed up!My reef says thank you for all you have done for it r2r!Looking forward to another great year!Thanks Rev.

First time caller, long time listener! I signed up for the upgraded.

Any idea how much it will cost to ship to Saudi Arabia ?

Looks like after your $12 fee included in the price you're looking at around $23USD for a small box. If we have to send the larger size box it's around $58USD.

Supported! Thanks R2R!

Let's give it a shot. At the very least I'll get a towel and frag rack out of it ;)

I’m in!!!! Got extra tickets too!

Thank you everyone for the love and support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 24.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 49 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back