R2R PHOTO WAR! Topic: NATURE

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok we have the Coral Photo war going, now let's see some nature shots! (non aquarium)

I will have to go start taking some new stuff but I have a few for now. :D

All camera makes and models....:cool:
 
Last edited:
CANON (kit lens)

bird1.jpg
 
Oooh that's an awesome shot! I love it!
 
Here is the Most beautiful thing I have EVER seen!!!!














funny.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you finally admitted it........even if it was in a pic...
 
snake.jpg
 
were you at a zoo or something lately? that parrot shot is amazing! almost looks like L-glass material.

my pathetic day at the park a couple weeks after i got my new lenses last year.

bug.jpg
 
Great shots!! I really like your last one surfn. Nice capture F2B! :)

Al I took these when I first got my rebel about a year an a half ago. Shot with the kit lens.

bird2.jpg
 
Nikon D70 w/ Sigma 105 f/2.8 macro

Eastern Green Mamba

normal_Eastern%20Green%20Mamba.jpg
 
these were taken if i remember correctly with my first DSLR, Nikon D40 w/kit lens. Nothing special, but the only non reef that i have on hand...had no time last summer, as my whole yard was a construction nightmare.

lilyflower-2.jpg


lilyflower.jpg


PURPLE-FLOWERS.jpg
 
Beautiful Shots!!
 
bird3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new