R2R Reef of the Month: Fadi's 180-gallon SPS Reef - April 2018

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely beautiful! It takes my breath away to something like that! You have had amazing success in the hobby!

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous looking tank. Your fish collection is amazing. I wish I could keep that many angels without the fear of them munching on everything. Congratulations.

Absolutely beautiful! It takes my breath away to something like that! You have had amazing success in the hobby!

Thank you Guys very much, this fear of angels eating everything gives a little Adrenalin rush every time the angel start looking curious at one of the corals. Success comes with dedication and a lot of reading and research and try to meet all the needs for every animal in the tank. And most importantly learning from my mistakes, and oh I did many.

Prolude006

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing what you did to achieve this. Obviously a very talented and smart person as well. Keep the photos coming, definitely following the build thread on your tank. Congrats on the Spotlight!

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your reef is absolutely stunning. It is so great to see such a beautiful tank with great sps corals using LED lighting. I hope I can get similar results someday.

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stunning tank . should be difficult to keep angels and corals together . But looks like you managed to do it.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing what you did to achieve this. Obviously a very talented and smart person as well. Keep the photos coming, definitely following the build thread on your tank. Congrats on the Spotlight!

Wow! Such an amazing tank! I love your passion!

Beautiful!

Beautiful tank

Amazing. And I do love your profile picture. Big thumbs up just makes me smile. Congratulations

Your reef is absolutely stunning. It is so great to see such a beautiful tank with great sps corals using LED lighting. I hope I can get similar results someday.

Beautiful corals.

Stunning tank . should be difficult to keep angels and corals together . But looks like you managed to do it.

Thanks everyone, I am truly humbled by all of your nice words and comments ;Happy;Shamefullyembarrased

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing. And I do love your profile picture. Big thumbs up just makes me smile. Congratulations

My Boy telling me that the salinity is good to go.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another one for my older boy Zaid, checking corals from top because he just realized that corals look much better from top

6C9E0C06-600E-4FA9-B390-929C12F0F7A7.jpeg

FE09DEAA-CB60-4ED1-BF25-BE246CEC3FDD.jpeg

B795B589-DCCD-4240-B12E-658323ADC4B7.jpeg

Last edited:

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back