R2R show glasses

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if anyone is familiar but at the RAP shows the R2R booth will give out free orange filtered glasses. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the exact ones (they don’t have to be R2R branded) or if anyone knows the specific orange filter grade they were. @revhtree do you know?

OP
OP
Alex's Nano Reef

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can be made with any logo or wording, but a minimum order of around 150 usually has to be made. Search for "custom orange rubberized glasses" on a search engine.
So you are saying that these are the ones that reef to reef ordered to give out at shows

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you are saying that these are the ones that reef to reef ordered to give out at shows
No. I am not familiar, as I have never been at the R2R booth at a show. These are what many places have though, just with their logo on it.

OP
OP
Alex's Nano Reef

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. I am not familiar, as I have never been at the R2R booth at a show. These are what many places have though, just with their logo on it.
No offense but this dosent answer my question. Please anyone that see this thread unless you know for sure about the specific glasses they gave out DO NOT throw your 2 cents in. I’ve bought many many pairs and they are not all the same I’m looking for something very specific.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No offense but this dosent answer my question. Please anyone that see this thread unless you know for sure about the specific glasses they gave out DO NOT throw your 2 cents in. I’ve bought many many pairs and they are not all the same I’m looking for something very specific.
Understood. I have edited my post, and will not reply on your thread any further. You have already tagged the person who will know.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh, i thought you were just looking for coral viewing glasses in general. These are the ones I use and I feel they are pretty good. But i apologize as I didn’t realize you were looking for a specific brand they use for the r2r labeled glasses.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back