• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radian G4 XR15 Pro with hanging hardware

R0C95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$300 shipped to lower 48 and paypal fees covered. Everything works as it should. I got this light in a tank breakdown, so no box. The guy who ran it said he bought it new and ran it for 6 months. I called Ecotech, MFG date is 12/2017. You can call them yourselves to confirm if need be. I'm a Kessil guy myself so I just have no use for this. Thanks for looking!

20201005_175520.jpg
20201005_175459.jpg
20201005_175416.jpg
20201005_175508.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ok, lets get this light outta here. $275 shipped plus paypal fees.
 
You can't pass on the fees to the buyer per forum rules. Just a heads up.
 
You can't pass on the fees to the buyer per forum rules. Just a heads up.
Thanks! So I was following the rules then. Well poo, I've bought stuff on here and people charged me the fees... oh well.
 
Bumping cause I want it but am broke so someone else can get it. Good price :)
 
Sold, please close mods!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new