Radion Blue vs ATI Straton Pro

Carv120222

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
11
Location
Livonia
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some input from others. I am getting a new 300 gal tank and need to make a choice on lighting. I've decided between Radion Blue and Straton Pro, but just can't decide between the two. I'd like some input from others that have experience with one or the other. I currently have an ATI Powermodule hybrid over my 120g, which has been GREAT, mixed reef with a focus on SPS. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
 
from all the videos I have seen the Straton will give you more coverage then the Radions. Meaning you wont have to add bars to each side
 
So if you have a standard 120g, neither light is going to have better spread than the other. Both lights are more than capable.
What size and how many of each light are you considering?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new