Radion G4 Light Intensity (Acropora)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron-A2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aaron-A2

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
828
Reaction score
1,093
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For you Acro keepers out there, what intensity and overall brightness do you program your lights to?

A big fear of mine is bleaching my first batch of acropora, so I've been hesitant to raise up the overall brightness.
 
I run mine between 45-65% intensity using the AB+ program with the diffusers. Its reported diffusers take away 15-20% par. Depths of my Arco's vary from 12in to 24+ inches from the lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new