Radion G4 Pro XR30 led light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Price
420
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoaologist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
474
Reaction score
330
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please close

EF29C75F-7E0B-479F-A8EC-F41CFF1C3C41.jpeg
 
Last edited:
where did you get the light shades?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new