Radion G4 setting for Royal Blue

skysoblue987

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2017
Messages
126
Reaction score
67
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for the setting for "Royal Blue" and "Actinic" for my Radion G4. Are they already in the presets? If not what do I need to set the individual diodes at to achieve these two color spectrum?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new