Radion Lights randomly going out of sync, doing their own thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity, do you dose kalk slurry?
I don’t and I see why you’re asking. I dose ato with kalk, as of now I have two Nero 3 and two jebaos, they’re fine. Just the Nero 5. Also, I had another Nero 5 stuck on the red light that I sent back and I was asked $145 for the repair.

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Only time I have issue with the lights being out of sync was the gen4. Always happen if there is a power glitch or my power went out for a few minutes. I have to go in and sync it back. Gen5/6 doesn't seem to have the same problem.

Phamousreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man this is ridiculous, I have both g6 brand new bought it a few month ago ,and both of the light never seem to sync and also turn off beforeThe time

Phamousreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay guys after of hour or so of disconnecting and hard reset and other crap. I finally figured it out. go to setting reboot all, and go to time and choose your time zone again, and set your time zone. Problem solved, hope this will help the next person out.

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the problems with the lights. my 4th G5 Pro do this regularly and it will probably stay that way, Ecotech is not interested in it or is unable to get it under control. I regret every day that I swapped my G4 Pro for the G5!! the G4 Pro was basically perfect! I'm currently looking for another lamp model and will probably switch to the ATI Straton Pro.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the problems with the lights. my 4th G5 Pro do this regularly and it will probably stay that way, Ecotech is not interested in it or is unable to get it under control. I regret every day that I swapped my G4 Pro for the G5!! the G4 Pro was basically perfect! I'm currently looking for another lamp model and will probably switch to the ATI Straton Pro.
I regret it when I switched to möbius then I had to manually switched back to Reeflink with my G4s. I don’t see why people chasing the hype, no offense

ekandler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My G5s were great for years and I did the recent software update and ever since my two XR30s are out of sync during ramp up and ramp down.

is anyone else having issues with the latest update? Is there any way to revert back software versions?

Phamousreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My G5s were great for years and I did the recent software update and ever since my two XR30s are out of sync during ramp up and ramp down.

is anyone else having issues with the latest update? Is there any way to revert back software versions?
Just go to the time zone in the settings and select your time zone and you’re good

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least I’m not the only one. I’ve been trying to update my radions for a few months now. It tells me they all need to updated but only shows me the update button on a light every few weeks.

Fat_ Ninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was having the same problem and did as they said a few comments back. Reselect what time zone your in and it should work afterwards.

AdamR0331

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this is ridiculous, I have both g6 brand new bought it a few month ago ,and both of the light never seem to sync and also turn off beforeThe time
Having same issue with my xr15 g5 the app time don't stay consistent and then my schedule never work

itsdarrow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been able to find out a definitive
fix to this problem? currently having this issue with my g6 radions

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 125 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back