radion lights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've sold a lot of these lights over the last few months and have used them in our office with very few issues. I think it's fair to say that with any new product release, especially anything electronic related, it's going to be impossible to have 0 issues. This goes not only for our industry but TV's, refrigerators, computers, etc. The big thing when something goes wrong is how a company handles the issue. Ecotech, in our opinion, has a good track record of assisting those customers that have unfortunately run across issues. Of course, if any BRS customers have issues, our customer service team is also standing by to help in anyway we can as well.

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say, I have been using the XR15 Blues with no issues. I bought them from BRS preordered when released and swap my Gen 4 pro. I even added a 4th last month and it set up without a hitch with the other 3. the fans can be a little loud but not as bad as people think. my tank is in my home office where i work every day and i honestly don't even notice it and my tank is dead quiet most the time.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back