radion lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter shnapper20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We've sold a lot of these lights over the last few months and have used them in our office with very few issues. I think it's fair to say that with any new product release, especially anything electronic related, it's going to be impossible to have 0 issues. This goes not only for our industry but TV's, refrigerators, computers, etc. The big thing when something goes wrong is how a company handles the issue. Ecotech, in our opinion, has a good track record of assisting those customers that have unfortunately run across issues. Of course, if any BRS customers have issues, our customer service team is also standing by to help in anyway we can as well.
 
I can say, I have been using the XR15 Blues with no issues. I bought them from BRS preordered when released and swap my Gen 4 pro. I even added a 4th last month and it set up without a hitch with the other 3. the fans can be a little loud but not as bad as people think. my tank is in my home office where i work every day and i honestly don't even notice it and my tank is dead quiet most the time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new