Radion/Mobius/Apex

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 xr15 G4 pros , My electric blinked I gave it a couple hours for lights to come back on , they didn't in that time. They just kept showing up as missing in apex fusion.

I reset the apex head before I did the following

I tried unplugging them and plug them back back. When I did this I had no power at all after 15 minutes.

No matter what I did I couldn't get them back on. Checked power supplys they are good.

So I got the pc out and downloaded smarr live. Factory reset them and upgraded firmware. But they wouldn't connect on smartlive.

So I rolled the dice with Mobius , all 3 showed up that they could be upgraded to run on mobius , so I upgraded 1 if them and it connected. So I figured I would try another update said it completed , but would not show up in mobius, and the lights on the light were flashing blue and white.

So back to the pc factory reset threw the connection thing , unplugged. plugged back in did the firmware update , it was showing up in mobius but wouldn't do the update , so for the heck of it i left the usb plugged into pc and updated threw mobius, and that got it back.
Had the same luck with the 3rd one.

I have not figured out how to set/add set points on mobius yet, tomorrow is another day but they are back to working.

The question I have is since they are upgraded to mobius, they are no longer compatible with apex?

I see the wxm module in apex , when I go to attcah it doesn't add anything? Radions don't show up?

Thanks nate

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you upgraded the firmware to Mobius, the lights or any other equipment that is Mobius Enabled will not talk to the WXM, or Ecotechs Reeflink.

OP
OP
Nate77

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you upgraded the firmware to Mobius, the lights or any other equipment that is Mobius Enabled will not talk to the WXM, or Ecotechs Reeflink.
Thank you.
I am afraid to roll them back , I thought they were done.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back