Radion setting questions

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently running 4 xr15 pro g4 using radiant color preset template.

is there anyway I can set the two in the center at a lower intensity? For example, the two in the middle at 35% and the the rest at a higher intensity?

thx

John3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you should be able to do that. It’s been a while since I set and forget mine. I believe there is a overall intensity setting slider towards the right.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if your running them with the reeflink and they're setup to program in sync that it isnt possible to change individual intensity. Atleast not that I've found. When I had the AI hydras I could set up each light as a different tank basically and run them on the same program but separately. I did this with one of my 4 to run the moon light program on only one light instead of all of them.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if your running them with the reeflink and they're setup to program in sync that it isnt possible to change individual intensity. Atleast not that I've found. When I had the AI hydras I could set up each light as a different tank basically and run them on the same program but separately. I did this with one of my 4 to run the moon light program on only one light instead of all of them.
I am running a reeflink. Again, if that doesn’t work ecotech really need to step up their games besides it’s connection always down and it’s been down for me.

I guess if that doesn’t offer the option, I am thinking if you add another reeflink to control the second group perhaps smh

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am running a reeflink. Again, if that doesn’t work ecotech really need to step up their games besides it’s connection always down and it’s been down for me.

I guess if that doesn’t offer the option, I am thinking if you add another reeflink to control the second group perhaps smh
With mobious coming out soon and it supposedly will eventually control all ecotech stuff, I doubt they will improve anything on reeflink.

Mine shows the offline light 4-6 times a day.

I just set mine and walked away hahah

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You can set each light up as an individual tank, and operate them independently at different intensity. Not ideal, but it's doable.
He would only have to do 2 individual programs. 1 for the center lights and 1 for the outside lights.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With mobious coming out soon and it supposedly will eventually control all ecotech stuff, I doubt they will improve anything on reeflink.

Mine shows the offline light 4-6 times a day.

I just set mine and walked away hahah
Hahaha it’s annoying. I got mine used, I would never spend money on that retail, not worth it

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my reeflink used. And it didnt work. I had to disassemble to remove and resecure the rf chip.. which helped for a day. Then it stopped working again. So I had to plug it in with a cable to my internet. It has worked since. But it surely is a piece of junk lol. And you can only have one per account per ecotech. But I didnt realize you can run separate tanks through the programming so it's kinda like I did with my hydras. It's not ideal but after initial setup you never have to touch it again.

sstanley223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im also running 4 xr 15's with lower intensity on the middle 2. The Apex WXM lets them each be set up individually. (Time, spectrum, intensity) Not sure if that is helpful and they lose a couple features but it has been 100% reliable for me.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back