Radion vs. Hydra 52

  • Thread starter Thread starter frankm88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which light would you suggest?


  • Total voters
    201
e19ea9a5b49e5dc6bf9290aeb5ad2157.jpg


Pictures from my iPhone never come out right...I need to get a real camera!
 
I own 2 Ai hydra 26 over my 125 reef tank, seem ok but the colors don't pop near as well as I'd like them to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new