Radion X Bracket Screws

AquaticJamaica

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2018
Messages
134
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently lost my X bracket screws while moving and I'm having a hard time finding the screw sizes for a xr30. Does anyone happen to know the exact dimensions of the screws?
 
Home Depot.......M5-0.8 x 6mm or 8mm. I can't remember which length.
 
Lowe’s, 10/32 size. I just bought some for a DIY slider mount for my Radions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new