• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 G5 W/ diffuser and RMS Slide

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shadows Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
363
Reaction score
191
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an XR15 G5 Blue with the RMS Slide
And Diffuser

Asking $300 plus shipping

this light is less than 2 years old (purchased a week before the G6’s came out) and have been ran at 40% on the radiant color template.
Light is in excellent condition and all channels work properly
Located in Las Vegas, NV.
Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

PM me if interested
please tell me your zip code so I can tell you how much shipping will be
IMG_6034.jpeg

IMG_6033.jpeg
 
Last edited:
And I would put the Radion box into another shipping box for protection.

I say this because had someone the other day ask me to ship in just the Radion box to make it cheaper but if it breaks in shipment I believe that’s on me and I’m not taking that risk.
 
And I would put the Radion box into another shipping box for protection.

I say this because had someone the other day ask me to ship in just the Radion box to make it cheaper but if it breaks in shipment I believe that’s on me and I’m not taking that risk.
Pm
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new