Radion XR30 Advise

crownsbroyal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
270
Reaction score
99
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I will be getting a Red Sea 350 reefer in the very near future and I need to get some lights. I am in somewhat of a tight budget. I could either do 2 Radion XR30 gen 3 pro or 2 Radion XR30 gen 4 but not pro. Both would be on the used market. What would you recommend and why? I would be keeping mostly SPS in the tank. Thanks for your help!
(Yikes I just realized that I misspelled advice in the title, not sure how to edit the title).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new