Radion xr30 gen4

  • Thread starter Thread starter cwwallis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cwwallis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Messages
153
Reaction score
85
Location
Gulfport
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I got 2 radion gen4 xr30's. The mobius app can't find them. The previous owner says they were connected i no reason to not trust him I know him. I tried factory reset 10 times and nothing. I have the app downloaded I have a radion running on the app prior to this so I know it works. In lost please help attached is the serial number if that helps any

20241223_201953.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new