Radion Xr30w Gen1

No not good deal at all. Brand new they cost that much. Now I got a heck of a steal but I paid 200 for my gen2. I commonly see them used for about 400.

Just noticed you said 4 of them. Maybe not such a bad deal at all. Depending how hard they were used. Upgrades are about $250 and they do still support gen1 as far as I can tell so it can't hurt if you are willing to take a gamble.
 
Any plans on upgrading the lights to gen 3's later ?
I did it on my 4 and am really glad I did.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new