Radion XRW30 pro for RSM 130?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G8rNation
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

G8rNation

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
300
Reaction score
165
Location
Grand island, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm looking to upgrade my lighting on my RSM 130. I currently have a kessil 360 w on it and I'm just not getting the growth and overall color I would like to get out of it. I have been looking up the Radions and they seem to have a general overall good review. Has anyone personally used one of these over a smaller tank like the rsm 130? Are there any other LED lights out there that may possibly be better for this setup other than the Radion?
 
I have no idea what a rsm 130 is, but I loved my Radion over my 30" x 20" x 20" lps/sps tank.
I did go with the wide angle lens kit to get better coverage out to 30". Then when they became available I did the upgrade from a gen 1 to a gen 3.
 
have you had both? Im new to the radion world
I started out with gen 1's and did the upgrade to gen 3 on all my Radions.
IMO very worth it
 
Thanks it looks like im going to end up just getting a new Gen 3 one. Might as well just bite the bullet and get one
 
Thanks it looks like im going to end up just getting a new Gen 3 one. Might as well just bite the bullet and get one
Nothing wrong with that.
Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new