Radion's Red's and Green's??

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
3,548
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
I See the CoralLabs Growth schedules have reds and greens. Curious if you guys use red and green. I recall some saying years ago they cause algae growth???

Thanks in Advance,
Steve
 
I follow it pretty much to a T but balance out the intensity in between since I own a mix reef. I've had algae for sure but nothing a good CUC can't handle. I've had some crazy growth with the coral labs schedules though
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new