Radion's Red's and Green's??

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
3,548
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
I See the CoralLabs Growth schedules have reds and greens. Curious if you guys use red and green. I recall some saying years ago they cause algae growth???

Thanks in Advance,
Steve
 
I follow it pretty much to a T but balance out the intensity in between since I own a mix reef. I've had algae for sure but nothing a good CUC can't handle. I've had some crazy growth with the coral labs schedules though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new