OP
OP
J

Jamie7907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pictures show are the new lights so there’s the new design.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately those pictures have no EXIF data and they where modified from a Samsung phone app.
Could be a word that is capitalized or a letter that has the end cut off, or a slight distortion in the photos that makes it unique.

That's common practice when you have sensitive information that needs to be duplicated, you make each copy unique for this very reason.

OP
OP
J

Jamie7907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The great thing about ETM is that every packet they sent to the LFS, has a different digital signature as well as each photograph is different, that way they can weed out the ones that can't follow the rules...

Wishful thinking perhaps but no this isn’t the case and even if it were I would still be able to release it with no problems as would others. I’m not in news nor do I make any money for this but if I help just one person not buy the old model one week before the new ones come out then I’m happy.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wishful thinking perhaps but no this isn’t the case and even if it were I would still be able to release it with no problems as would others. I’m not in news nor do I make any money for this but if I help just one person not buy the old model one week before the new ones come out then I’m happy.
Rightfully so, but not your decision to make.

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tattoo artist? That logo looks suspect too. Looks fake
0A01EF1B-6B58-4A61-9241-C4BEAF359F8C.jpeg
B7980CB8-2E88-42D6-A8BD-4A2811A1A1F4.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jamie7907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pictures posted are the release. It goes to retailers first the they can release it to the public.

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's wrong with this layout? You get better coverage. It spreads out the heat generated from the LEDs, increasing their lifespan.

Not a thing; I think it's humorous that manufacturers have avoided this layout to separate themselves from other manufacturers and now three prominent companies are releasing similarly designed products to what are the cheapest lights in the industry. Yea, they'll have better binned LEDs and control out the wazoo but in the end, they'll grow corals just like the others.

Last edited:

hyprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The great thing about ETM is that every packet they sent to the LFS, has a different digital signature as well as each photograph is different, that way they can weed out the ones that can't follow the rules...
Fun part about the 'leak' is it's hosted on Ecotech's site plain as day with zero security and indexed on Google... at least put stuff like that behind a password on your site?

Entz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun part about the 'leak' is it's hosted on Ecotech's site plain as day with zero security and indexed on Google... at least put stuff like that behind a password on your site?
Yup, it looks like they pulled it and the cached version but it was easy to find. Cached version was missing pictures though. I should of saved it.

as for the merchant thing, it could be as simple as the password being used to identify the place it was sent too.

I do find it interesting with them having 2 different ones. The pro being full spectrum with the regular edition essentially being locked into AB+ , granted a bit of lime will help offset it a bit.

new mounts and diffusers as well. Should do well for them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back