Radios Gen 5 to be realeased 2/17/20

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech is busy tracking who this came from LOL
Someone is gonna get black listed cause they don't know how to keep confidential information confidential

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The great thing about ETM is that every packet they sent to the LFS, has a different digital signature as well as each photograph is different, that way they can weed out the ones that can't follow the rules...

would love to see viable examples of that.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If anything EcoTech only profits from such leaks. When products are leaked it pauses all sales on competing items until the user sees and compares with the new-comer. I tend to think such leaks arent incidental in nature.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The great thing about ETM is that every packet they sent to the LFS, has a different digital signature as well as each photograph is different, that way they can weed out the ones that can't follow the rules...

It actually was, and is, completely available from Ecotech's website. No packet needed. Sent them an email (and messaged Tim) about it this morning, but no response. Maybe its to build hype LOL

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm scratching my head trying to think of an aquarium light technology around 215 watts with is proven to grow coral, has better spread, is cheaper, and doesn't require an app to run. Hmmmm?

Perhaps something like this;
20200105_182320.jpg

20200212_204604.jpg

One 250 watt halide. That's a 5' long tank folks;)

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It actually was, and is, completely available from Ecotech's website. No packet needed. Sent them an email (and messaged Tim) about it this morning, but no response. Maybe its to build hype LOL
At this point I think they just threw their hands in the air, It's like using a bucket to try to save a sinking ship. It's not the hobbyists fault, the ones that will suffer the consequences are the ones that actually leaked the information.

pittvipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still using 2 G3's, I'm ready for an upgrade. It would be nice if the new lights have a bigger heat sink with no fans. That by itself would be worth it. I embrace laziness where I can, not cleaning fans will be nice.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this point I think they just threw their hands in the air, It's like using a bucket to try to save a sinking ship. It's not the hobbyists fault, the ones that will suffer the consequences are the ones that actually leaked the information.

You're still not following. It is on Ecotech's site. Not some James-bond style vendor leak LOL

absoluteNANOreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup this will be great! Soooo who wants to buy my 5 month old xr30 g4 pros hahah
Let me know lol.
Beginning to think this as well. Is not very hidden

OP
OP
J

Jamie7907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Product or exact details havent even been released lol no ones knows

Actually they have if you know where to look, I posted some of them here. The big difference between the new models is in the number of white leds. You’ll see in a week.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back