Rainbow Anemone Advice Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Imback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Agree with placing some rock in tank for it to attach on. How long will you wait to put in main tank?

im just going qt him for 16 days. Can I use a brand new rock from Caribsea or does it need to be one that has already been in the DT.

I really think it was the ammonia. He’s looking much better now.
 
I'd probably use one with established bio film if possible. I generally only hold nems for a couple of days observation before adding to tank.
 
Personal opinion stop dipping a BTA, stop moving the BTA, and leave it alone. As far as the rock - adding small rock will make it easy to move/ attach in the display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new