• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow bubble tip anemone

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rookie2reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
530
Reaction score
74
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rainbow bubble tip anemones $35 each range in sizes
Natural splits

20230427_222127.jpg 20230427_222138.jpg
 
Yes sorry been a lil busy shipping would be extra $50 would throw in small anemone in for free
 
Bump not sure if i have a 5 inch piece once they hit that size they split
 
Yes i have anemones still available shipping would be 50 probably worth it if you buy more then one
 
Yes i have anemones still available shipping would be 50 probably worth it if you buy more then one
Awesome and what are your sizes? And it’s 50 dollars for everything right? Because I live all the way here in Texas and I do need it shipped
 
They range from small to medium 2 inches to 3 inches
 
Last edited:
OK I’m interested in the 3 inch ones basically the largest ones y’all have, how much will this all be worth? Including the shipping and do you have a PayPal?
 
Hey I'm actually 10 minutes from Howard Beach. Would I be able to come by anytime from Thur to Sat to pick up 2 pieces?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new