• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow bubble tip anemone

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Still available? Interested in one and I can pick up
 
Quick question what do you feed your anemones? because from receiving them this morning they look even healthier than worldwidecorals! Lol I’m dying to know!
 
Nothing bro they catch whatever frozen brine shrimp i throw in tank to feed fishes
 
At the moment only shipping if you buy 2
 
how much for 2 shipped to 76131?
 
Will get quotes today and let you guys know
 
Rainbow bubble tip anemones $35 each range in sizes
Natural splits

20230427_222127.jpg 20230427_222138.jpg
I'm interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new