Rainbow Bubble Tips

sunken3

View Badges
Reaction score
Planning on re-landscaping my tank at the end of the month (November). before I sell/trade all to a LFS, curious if anyone is interested in RBTA's (local OC, CA). thinking $50is good.
IMG_4734.JPG

Top Shelf Aquatics

philshel

View Badges
Reaction score
Not visiting the Yosemite area anytime soon are you? :D

OP
sunken3

sunken3

View Badges
Reaction score
never shipped anything live. honestly wouldn't even know a good way that would be cost effective and have a survival expectation... unless you guys have a good idea.

CMMorgan

View Badges
Reaction score
never shipped anything live. honestly wouldn't even know a good way that would be cost effective and have a survival expectation... unless you guys have a good idea.
Hmm... I wonder if there are some folks that could chime in... I've never done it either but you have some amazing nems... if you find a way, please reach out.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
PM me and I will walk you through it. I have shipped a ton of different corals with no losses. I also recently shipped 2 anemones to two different people up north with success! They told me that the anemones were attached and fully extended in the bag. :)

OP
sunken3

sunken3

View Badges
Reaction score
PM me and I will walk you through it. I have shipped a ton of different corals with no losses. I also recently shipped 2 anemones to two different people up north with success! They told me that the anemones were attached and fully extended in the bag. :)
sent

Shop Online with Zoanthids.com!
OP
sunken3

sunken3

View Badges
Reaction score
hi all- i have started pulling these guys out of my tank. let me know (pm) if interested,

Do you have an Aquarium Equipment & Husbandry Maintenance Schedule?

• Yes equipment ad husbandry

Votes: 134 54.7%
  • Yes but equipment only

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Yes but husbandry only

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • No I currently do not

Votes: 66 26.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online