• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Bubble Tips

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning on re-landscaping my tank at the end of the month (November). before I sell/trade all to a LFS, curious if anyone is interested in RBTA's (local OC, CA). thinking $50is good.
IMG_4734.JPG

OP
OP
sunken3

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never shipped anything live. honestly wouldn't even know a good way that would be cost effective and have a survival expectation... unless you guys have a good idea.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never shipped anything live. honestly wouldn't even know a good way that would be cost effective and have a survival expectation... unless you guys have a good idea.
Hmm... I wonder if there are some folks that could chime in... I've never done it either but you have some amazing nems... if you find a way, please reach out.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PM me and I will walk you through it. I have shipped a ton of different corals with no losses. I also recently shipped 2 anemones to two different people up north with success! They told me that the anemones were attached and fully extended in the bag. :)

OP
OP
sunken3

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM me and I will walk you through it. I have shipped a ton of different corals with no losses. I also recently shipped 2 anemones to two different people up north with success! They told me that the anemones were attached and fully extended in the bag. :)
sent

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back