Rajkovich207's Biocube 29 With Sump

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea for now I'm going to keep an eye on it, I'd honestly rather not use a chem but if it gets as bad as it did ill try anything lol.
Yes siphon ot what you can and do water changes and hopefully you will get it under control without having to use chemicals

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used chemiclean for cyano before as well and had great results. I've used it on 2 tanks in the past and it did what it was supposed to in both with no losses (except the cyano yeah!). Just follow the instructions and you will be fine. But I think you are on top of it and can beat the cyano with normal cleanings here on out :)

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used chemiclean for cyano before as well and had great results. I've used it on 2 tanks in the past and it did what it was supposed to in both with no losses (except the cyano yeah!). Just follow the instructions and you will be fine. But I think you are on top of it and can beat the cyano with normal cleanings here on out :)

Yes and if there are dinos it will take care of those was well, and if something does not react well, just leave it be as it will recuperate in a day or maybe max two. The key is not to use more than what the recommendation is based on the true gallon content of the tank, not the rating of what it is holding

OP
OP
rajkovich207

rajkovich207

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that chemiclean you are talking about or the maracyn that takes care of the Dino's? I'm not positive they are but I believe I have a light case of them as we'll. (had them real bad in my last tank) by the way thanks so much for all of your responses. I greatly appreciate it!

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that chemiclean you are talking about or the maracyn that takes care of the Dino's? I'm not positive they are but I believe I have a light case of them as we'll. (had them real bad in my last tank) by the way thanks so much for all of your responses. I greatly appreciate it!

ChemiClean will take care of them and wipe them out.
Albert

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.1%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 68 42.2%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.2%
Back